GO MONTYS FAMOUS BREAKFAST AND RESTAURANT DEAL
Food makes the difference between a good holiday and a great one. Our options below are designed to give you the maximum choice in enhancing your stay. These are all booked through our local partner company. Due to up-and-coming legislation changes we have partnered with local restaurants and catering companies.
ADULTS: ONLY £49.95 PER NIGHT
CHILDREN AGES 8-14: ONLY £34.95 PER NIGHT
CHILDREN AGES 5-8: ONLY £29.95 PER NIGHT
CHILDREN AGES 1-4: ONLY £10.95 PER NIGHT
Chalet host/Maid service.
Our dedicated staff generally clean and tidy and daily do things like the bins, beds, bathrooms, kitchen etc. Dedicated staff are on hand during meal times.
They work hard to make sure your holiday is the best it can be, going the extra mile to meet your needs.
Drop off and pick up from the restaurant from certain chalets and apartments. For properties close to the restaurant options this is still available but may require a small fee. This will be confirmed at the time of booking.
We will prepare every morning; fresh french bread and either croissants/pain au chocolate/pain au raisin from the best local bakery, milk and orange juice. Eggs, ham, and cheese available on request for small additional fee. At the beginning of the trip we will supply teas/coffee, a selection of jams, a selection of cereals and we can tweak details if you have a special requests.
Choice of 3 of Montgenevre's restaurants
In the evenings we offer a special menu option in any of our favourite of Montgenevre's restaurants. You may want to stick with one or change around most nights. Carafes of house wine or soft drinks are included.
Meal on the mountain
On one of the nights we'll collect you from your chalet or apartment, drive you down to Clavière where you’ll be met by a Skidoo, and transported on a skidoo sleigh up to the fantastic MonSoleil Restaurant. Feast on a 5-course meal with aperitifs, anti-pasti, charcuterie, various pasta dishes and Italian dolce (deserts) followed by coffee and a cheeky digestif. Dietary requirements including Gluten-free? No problemo! Just ensure you notify us at point of booking. If you’ve been coming to Monty for a few years, chances are you know about this and are already booked in! If not, make sure you get in quick! We prioritise earlier sittings for families with younger children.
We can reserve restaurant nights for you either in France or in Italy for no charge. The mountain restaurant night which is only accessible by skidoo, in particular, is a night to remember and we can book this for you and organise the transport for you. Full details are given at the Welcome Evening, and you can pay in resort @ 48€, however we can pre-book this for you @ only £40.
- We work closely with 3 local restaurants within resort who offer a 3 course set menu starting from just £25.95 per adult (just £18.95 for children 6-11yrs or £12.95 for children 2-5yrs) including a carafe of house wine. Meal time is at 19.00 unless by special request. The price is dependent on an early sitting so we cannot organise a later time.
- The meal is a set meal however the owners are English speaking and flexible for your you and groups needs. If there is any special dietary requirements, they can offer suitable alternatives. Unfortunately it is not possible to pre-book a menu.
- A small beer or soft drink can be substituted for the wine. Any subsequent drinks are payable direct to the restaurant.
The three restaurants are as follows:
- Caesars - specialising in mostly Italian dishes and Pizza
- Le Trio - new to resort and offering a range of regional dishes
- Pizzeria de Escartons - known previously as Le Jamy but has since been taken over and newly refurbished. It specialises in Pizza and regional dishes.
We can book restaurants for your stay either here or in Italy. We make the reservation in advance of your stay and leave you to pay the bill. For restaurants in Italy there is a 45 euro transport charge (For Claviere) per vehicle payable in resort. This takes you to the restaurant and brings you back whenever you want to come.
All our apartments and chalets have their own equipped kitchens, however we realise that some people want a holiday from the kitchen. If this is your kind of holiday, we are pleased to offer:
Pre-booked evening meals:
This is eating at our chosen restaurant 6 nights for your evening meal (3 courses + wine). Price £155.00 per adult and £112.00 per child (6-11yrs) & £78 per child (2-5yrs). The 7th night is not included in the price but is available for you to choose a different restaurant. The night off is usually Monday or Wednesday depending on the restaurant.