A real hidden gem of the Alps - this chalet in the picturesque village of 'Les Alberts' (Monty's suburb) offers guests a real 'haven' to retreat to from the hustle and bustle of resort life. Chalet Amalka is a beautifully restored old 19th century house, renovated with great taste and finished to a high standard. Here you will find 4 beautiful bedrooms. The house is perfect for either couples sharing and looking for something a little more special, or for a couple of families looking for more space. It offers great location for the cultural city of Briancon.
- Welcoming entrance hall with bench seat
Large vaulted room equipped with pool table, cinema screen with projector, table football, young children's play area and beautiful open fire place
- Well-equipped kitchen comprising oven, hob, fridge freezer, double sink and wooden work surfaces, with breakfast area and table and chairs for 4 people
- Through to large living room with dining area for 10
- Woodburner (some wood supplied for the week, extra supplementary upon request)
Bedroom 1: Master double bedroom room with a private shower room and balcony
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom
Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom
"Coin montagne" bunk beds on landing
2 additional bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Driveway parking for one car with further parking available in the main village
- Has wonderful scenery on it's doorstep with a children's play park just around the corner
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Book direct by contacting the team
We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.