A tastefully decorated and well-equipped chalet centrally located in the village sleeping between 11 - 15 people, with a traditional Alpine feel. The main chalet set over two floors offers 4 bedrooms ranging from 2-4 people. It has the added advantage of a well presented and completely self-contained 4 person apartment beneath, which can make the chalet work for a group off up to 15 people.
- Entrance porch with ski/boot storage area, leading to:
- Living area with 2 sofas, sliding patio door to south facing balcony
- Kitchen, fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob, small grill oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Area with table and benches, secondary table with 6 chairs
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom
- Shower Room with washing machine
- Seperate WC
- Bedroom 2 : Double bed, balcony
- Bedroom 3 : Triple room with double and single bed
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed with further 2 singles beds
- Shower Room
- Large screen TV/DVD
Flat under chalet:
- Living and dining area with TV/Wifi and sofabed, sliding patio door to south facing balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen comprising fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob, small grill oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Bedroom 5: Family room comprising double bed and bunkbed for 2
- Large shower Room with washing machine
- Seperate WC
Prices include full 7-night rental, bedding and a set of towels per person.
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Either book direct here or contact the team
You can add transfers and extras now or closer to the time. We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.