Brand new to us this season - this well-equipped chalet offers groups on a budget excellent value accommodation with a touch of ‘glamour’. Offering 6 en-suite bedrooms, a bonus ‘hot tub’ to the ground floor (perfect for unwinding after a hard day hitting the slopes!) and generous space over 3 floors. For those who are looking to eat out too, it offers great central location – just roughly 300m from restaurants and the piste and with garden and driveway for easy accessibility.
Entrance hall – leading to:
- Large hot Tub room, with ski and boot storage area.
- Utility room with washing machine and chest freezer
- Bedroom 1: Double bed plus further bunk bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom 6: Double and single bed with en-suite and cot
- Large garden, private driveway for multiple cars
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over
- L-shaped Lounge with large dining area and open fireplace, TV
- Kitchen with large oven and hob, large refridgerator
- Separate WC
- Store cupboard
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Either book direct here or contact the team
You can add transfers and extras now or closer to the time. We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.