WWW.GO-TRAVEL.AGENCY LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), an the GDPR 2018 the data controller is WWW.GO-TRAVEL.AGENCY LTD, 88 Speirs Road, Bearsden, East Dunbartonshire G61 2LB.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA – WHAT IS IT?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Go-Montgenevre Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Go-Montgenevre Ltd complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES: -
1. For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your transfers, accommodation, ski and board hire, ski passes and other services associated with your holiday we may disclose and process your information outside the UK.
2. We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out below and disclose the same to our partner companies (www.Go-Travel.agency, and Sarl Holiday Enterprises) for business purposes. These purposes include administration, service, quality and improvement-related activities, customer care, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, advertising and marketing, and dispute resolution.
3. Go-Montgenevre Ltd §will not collect Information considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and keep you informed about events in the resort or supported by Go-Montgenevre and its groups of companies.
2. Processing is carried out by employees of Go-Montgenevre Ltd and partner company employees
a. there is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of staff in Go-Montgenevre Ltd and its partner companies in order to carry provide you a service to in the administration of your booking.
We will only share your data with third parties outside of the companies with your consent.
1. Using your information, we may from time to time Go-Montgenevre may contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our group of companies.
2. We will request that you agree to email when you make a booking through our website or provide us with your email in phone conversation with one of our members of staff.
3. If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us, use our "unsubscribe email", opt-out of personalised emails. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way and remove it from our records.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.go-montgenevre.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Snow.Holiday Limited (trading as Snow.Holiday), and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Snow.Holiday Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Declining to accept cookies does not prevent 3rd party plugins on the Go-Montgenevre site from placing cookies on users' computers. This may include cookies from Google Analytics, Facebook, MailChimp, Google +1, Twitter and other organisations.
If users do not wish to have any cookies placed on their computer then all major browsers have options to decline all cookies automatically. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.