This beautifully presented and spacious chalet offers groups flexible sleeping for up to 20 across 5 double rooms and 2 family suites. All offer full en-suite facilities while the comfortable communal areas include a sauna to the ground floor with additional shower facilities. The openplan living area boasts a woodburner, leading to a fully equipped kitchen, large dining area and balcony with outstanding views to enjoy a little après-ski! For those looking to drive, there is ample private off-road parking, set within a 200m from the piste and main village.
Entrance to ground floor :
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed plus en-suite shower room and WC
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double bed, 3 single beds plus en-suite shower room and WC
- Sauna room with shower facilities
- Boot room with heated boot racks and storage and washing machine/tumble drier facilities
First floor :
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed, 3 single beds plus en-suite bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 5 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
Second floor :
- Bedroom 7 - 1 double bed plus en-suite shower and seperate WC
- Openplan living room with woodburner (wood provided) leading to large dining area and exposed kitchen. Appliances comprise double oven, 5-ring electric hob, 2 dishwashers, large fridge and secondary freezer, microwave, coffee machine and kettle.
- Ski room equipped with a ski boot dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 large south facing balconies
- Private parking for several cars
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"Please pass on our thanks to the resort team for looking after us this week.
We had a great time, lovely apartment, good equipment and ski school"
"We've had the most amazing time thanks. Thanks so much for all your help with everything. We can't wait til the next time!!"
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.