A fully hosted and catered chalet in Les Albert offering guests a real 'haven' to retreat to from the hustle and bustle of resort life. Chalet Amalka is a beautifully restored old 19th century house, renovated with great taste and finished to a high standard while maintaining its charm. Here you will find 4 beautiful bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom (shower) and a balcony, the others sharing two bathrooms one with a bath tub and the other with a shower. Also a “coin montagne" with bunk beds. The house is perfect for large groups 8 to 10 people. Situated in Les Alberts, next to the cross country tracks, 5 km from the ski slopes in Montgenevre and 7 km from Serre Chevalier. For drivers, the chalet comes with parking too.
- Entrance Hall
The vaulted room is equipped with pool table, cinema screen with projector, table football and fire place
- Kitchen with a large living room, dining room and a fire place
- Private Garden with Hot tub (supplementary - please ask for details)
Master double bedroom room with a private bathroom and balcony
3 x double rooms
2 additional bathrooms
This Chalet can be booked either self-catered or part - fully catered and is hosted by the Owner.
A mid-week and end of stay clean is included in the price of your stay.
Catering Options - Breakfast
- simple breakfast: to include a selection of: toast, home-made jam, granola, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate at a price of £8.75 per adult, per day and £6.15 per child (4-12)
- Continental breakfast: to include a selection of: toast, patisseries, ham, cheese, eggs, jams, granola, yogurts, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea at a price of £13.15 per adult, per day and £8.75 per child, per day.
- To include: a Starter, Main course, Cheese platter and Dessert, plus wine and soft drinks. Price is just:
- £26 per adult, per night
- £13 per child (4-12), per night
- 3 and under eat free
A typical menu will consist of a mix of regional and traditional French dishes with a separate menu for children if required. The owner is very flexible, so please let us know if you have any special dietry requirements.
Please note: only a maximum of 5 nights can be booked for evening meals per week.
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Book direct by contacting the team
We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.