This spacious chalet is set over 4 floors and offers breath-taking views across Montgenevre. It boasts 4 bedrooms ranging from 2-5 people, making it a great option for larger families or smaller groups. It offers well-equipped communal areas including a lounge with woodburner and large balcony to catch some of Monty’s glorious sunshine. For those looking for a little ‘je ne sais quoi...’ it offers a sauna to the ground floor, perfect for relaxing those aching muscles after a hard days ski!
- Garage access with parking available
- Sauna with shower facilities
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and basin and balcony access
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bath and basin and balcony access
- Openplan lounge with woodburner leading to large dining area and well-equipped kitchen
- Large sliding patio doors to a large South-facing balcony with spectacular views!
- Bedroom 3: Double roon with en-suite shower and basin, small balcony
- Bedroom 4: Family room with one double bed and three single beds
- Family shower room with basin
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
- Pets welcome (+£50)
- Private parking for 2 cars
In time for Winter 2022/2023 the chalet will have 2 extra double bedrooms with en-suites on the ground floor, sleeping 4 additional people.
"We spent 1 week in this comfortable, functional, clean chalet, incredible view and location, owner available and responsive! I highly recommend Chalet Chaberton for an unforgettable experience!"
"Very nice chalet with a superb view from the terrace. Ideal family holiday. Very comfortable bedding. Well equipped chalet. Responsive owner to every question. We will try to come back because the villas very pleasant"
"Superb chalet! Chalet ideally located in the village of Montgenèvre, 10 min walk from the centre, the snow fountain, and the Durancia spa centre. Large and bright living room, large sunny terrace with a breathtaking view of the Montgenèvre area and the valley. 4 large and very comfortable bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 garages and a very practical rack. The wood stove in the living room and the sauna are a real plus."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.