A superbly located town house in the heart of the village and only 50 metres from the slopes, ski schools and the shops. While humble inside, it is very well-equipped and a firm favourite among returning guests. Blue Shutter is family friendly and allows pets for a supplementary fee for those looking to bring them. It will comfortably sleep up to 10 people across 4 twin rooms with a children's room for 2.
- Entrance hall with storage facilities for skis and boots
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds with built-in storage, en-suite shower room with WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds with storage
- Family shower room with WC, well-equipped with a washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds with built-in storage
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds with built-in storage
- Bedroom 5: Bunk beds for 2
- Large family shower room with WC and heated towel rail
- Further separate WC
- Open living space with:
- Lounge area with corner sofa, Ikea chairs
- Large dining table and benches
- Well-equipped kitchen comprising dishwasher, range oven with separate ring gas cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- WiFi/Satellite TV/DVD
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
- Pets welcome (+£50)
"Great location and ideal for groups. Entrance and ski equipment storage is a bit tight but manageable. Cooking facility is ideal with everything you need. Bedrooms are large enough and very clean"
"We love Go Montgenevre, a great family run company who look after you well. We have stayed in Blue Shutter a few times and it's great. Everything we look for, plenty of space for families or groups and its right in the centre of the village a stones throw from the pistes and ski lifts. Highly recommend"
"Stayed here in January 22 Great chalet with all you need in a fantastic location. Have already booked it for next season! Monty staff are always brilliant and accommodating. This will be our 10th time in resort with GoMontgenevre."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.