Transfers to Montgenevre
The easiest route to the slopes
Our transfers are delivered through our local partner company. Prices available from £22pp each way, from the airport to your accommodation.
Why have the stress of booking a car when transfers are so easy?
We collect you and your group direct from your flight with our 8-seater mini-buses or, if the numbers are bigger, with larger buses.
Our team of English-speaking drivers will take you to your accommodation for a comfortable, quick journey to the resort. We will even take you via the hire shop in Montgenevre if you have booked your skis/boards with us.
Where to arrive
Turin Airport is only 1 hour 20 mins from the resort. Ryanair, British Airways, and Lufthansa serve Turin every day, as do a number of charter flights on Saturdays and Sundays. Snow Cab operate transfers from Turin airport to Montgenevre 365 days a year and offer a regular shared transfer service meeting the main UK flight arrivals on Saturdays and on Sunday (Sunday mornings only) throughout the winter season
There are also connections from Milan Malpensa (BA, Easyjet), Grenoble (Ryanair; BA, Easyjet), and Chambery (Flybe, Jet 2, BA). The same fares apply for Claviere, Sauze D'Oulx, San Sicario and Sestriere. Enter your dates in the search below to see various prices. Please note that private transfer prices have different prices for 1-4 passengers or 5-8passengers.
We do not provide train or plane tickets but will pickup from airports, towns, and train stations across the region. We can also send directions for car travelers.
Train stations: Oulx (direct from Paris TGV); Briançon £9 per person (Minimum price £55) per single trip. Both 25 mins. See link for train bookings: http://www.snowcarbon.co.uk/ski-resorts/montgenevre
- Car: Around a 10 hour drive from Calais or Le Havre.
- Train: TGV from Paris (connections available from Waterloo International Station) to OULX. Briançon Station (French sides). 20 min from resort.
- Turin Airport: Flights by British Airways and Ryanair – all year, every day. 1hr 20 min transfer time to resort.
- Grenoble Airport: Flights by British Airways, Ryanair and Easyjet (winter only). 2 hrs 55 min transfer time to resort.
- Chambery Airport: Flights from British Airways, Flybe, Jet2. 2 hours transfer time to resort.
- Milan Malpensa: Flights from British Airways and Easyjet. 2 hours transfer time to resort.
- Geneva Airport: Flights from British Airways, Jet2 and Easyjet. 3 hours transfer time to resort.
We said our transfers were quick!?