Lift passes - the freedom to go
All lift passes are arranged locally with our local partners.
Easy, convenient & flexible
Why waste time in a queue? Book your lift pass in advance and we’ll have it ready for your arrival.*
When pre-booking lift passes, Go-Montgenevre customers can take advantage of our great discounted prices through our partner company in France.
*Only available for clients who book accommodation and/or transfers through or via us.
Please note; Insurance is not covered with our passes unless requested. You are normally covered by your ski holiday insurance but please check.
Why get your lift pass through us?
- When pre-booked we give you discount every week on adult 6.5 day passes.
- No queuing no hassle – get to the piste faster! Lift passes will be placed in your apartment prior to your arrival together with piste maps.
- Less hassle - no photos are needed.*
- If lost, we assist you in getting passes replaced for only 18 euros.
- Our 6.5 day Monts De La Lune pass includes a free 4 hour pass on the afternoon of your arrival. Great for early birds!
- The 6.5 day Monts De La Lune pass includes free days in Serre Chevalier, The Milky Way (Sestriere/San Sicario/Sauze D’Oulx), Puy St Vincent, Les Deux Alpes & Alps D’Huez.
- We pay the cost of the plastic pass card (3 euros). We do not charge for these but do ask that you return them to us at the end of your stay.
- Our passes can be swapped around your group - if you need to babysit you can use 1 pass between 2 people.
- We help with any problems you may encounter with your pass.
Area Pass Monts De La Lune
Monts De La Lune (MDL) is the standard area pass. It covers Montgenevre & Claviere for the entire period of your stay (120km). The 6.5 day MDL pass gives you free days in neighbouring resorts. With us, you received a discounted rate on the 6.5 day MDL pass. We will automatically bill you at the correct rate for your week.
Other resorts covered on your lift pass.
Each week we organise a trip to one of the nearby neighbouring resorts covered by your pass. We do charge for transport but the pass is part of your 6.5-day MDL. Transport is subject to availability.
- Serre Chevalier 25 mins. from £12.50 per person each way. Minimum 4 people.
- Milky Way (San Sicario/Sestriere/Sauze d'Oulx) 20 mins. from £12.50 per person each way. Minimum 4 people.
- Puy St Vincent 50 mins. from £22 per person each way. Minimum 4 people.
- Les Deux Alpes 1 hr 30 mins. from £25 per person each way. Minimum 4 people.
- Alps d’Huez 1 hr 40 mins. from £30 per person each way. Minimum 4 people
Infant Lift Passes (5 and under)
- Grand Montgenèvre: this day-pass covers Montgenèvre alone, and is free upon presentation of proof of age. The passes cannot be pre-booked, parents need to obtain these from the lift pass office on the day.
- Monts de la Lune: this 6.5 day pass covers all of Montgenèvre and Clavière and can be pre-booked by our team. Priced at £35pp.
Legendary 75+ Pass
Proof of age required when booking.
Lift Pass Prices
MONTS DE LA LUNE 6.5 DAY DISCOUNTED PASSES
- Includes plastic support (worth £3.00) and free half days ski upon arrival.
|(ages 15-64)||(ages 6-14)||(ages 0-5)||(ages 65-74)||(ages 75+)|
|17th Dec - 24th Dec||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|24th Dec - 31st Dec||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|31st Dec - 7th Jan||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|7th Jan - 14th Jan||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|14th Jan - 21st Jan||£172||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|21st Jan - 28th Jan||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|28th Jan - 4th Feb||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|4th Feb - 11th Feb||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|11th Feb - 18th Feb||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|18th Feb - 25th Feb||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|25th Feb - 4th Mar||£207||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|4th Mar - 11th Mar||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|11th Mar - 18th Mar||£200||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|18th Mar - 25th Mar||£172||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|25th Mar - 1st Apr||£190||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|1st Apr - 8th Apr||£190||£165||£33||£186||£66|
|8th Apr - 15th Apr||£140||£113||£33||£132||£66|
The pass is the 6.5 day area pass covering Montgenevre & Claviere (MDL) + free days into the other neighbouring resorts. No photos required. We can replace the pass if lost for only €18, just take a note or a photo of the serial number when you first receive it.
Only available for clients who book accommodation and/or transfers through or via us.
Monts de la Lune Mini-break passes
|Adult (ages 15-64) ||Child (ages 6-14) ||Senior (ages 65-74)|
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.
Time to Travel: A Magnifique Alps Holiday Awaits!
Here in beautiful Montgenèvre we are gearing up for an unforgettable and in high demand 21/22 ski season. There’s no denying we’ve missed having you here. Whilst the sun has continued to shine brilliantly, as expected, here in Montgenèvre, our hearts have been gloomy.Read More...
Book with Confidence – The French Alps awaits your return
Whether you are considering a comeback or plan to fall in love (and you will!) for the first time, with the Alps - a holiday in the mountains, Hautes-Alpes, is a favourable option. With us as your British French-Alps based holiday specialists - with our ears to the ground, literally, at 1,860m altitude - you are in for a treat.Read More...
Montgenèvre Pros and Cons
It’s hard to fault this idyllic village. You can’t quite help but fall in love with this Haute-Alpes gem from the moment you set foot, or ski, onto its snowy terrain. The fact that the village of Montgenèvre has been around for more than a century - its village charm comes naturally, without pretence and literally oozes a sunny disposition on most days.Read More...
Montgenèvre Chalets with Hot Tubs
Imagine you are decompressing in a hot hub (jacuzzi) revived and relaxed, surrounded by snow, the stars are out on form, and you are drinking French Champagne or Italian Prosecco – the choice is yours! Now close your eyes and take yourself there for a minute… or a while.Read More...
Montgenèvre for Non-Skiers
Just as the sun likes to shine down on Montgenèvre for the most part of the year – there is rarely a dull moment when it comes to things to do – even in winter – and even if you are not a skier.Read More...