A brilliantly-positioned 2 bedroom, 6 person apartment which has been beautifully renovated to a high-standard throughout in time for 2021/22. Situated immediately along the main road of Montgenèvre, it boasts easy access for local amenities including shops and restaurants with piste views from the main communal space and balcony. For families with small children, the piste is situated immediately over the road with the Chalvet lift located within a short walk.
Fourth-floor apartment with elevator and internal stairs access to:
- Spacious open-plan communal area comprising living room with large sofa, dining area with extendable dining table and chairs for up to 8 people.
- Kitchen comprising dishwasher, 3-ring induction hob, large integrated fridge-freezer, oven, microwave and washing machine.
- Large sliding doors leading to a balcony with outdoor seating, overlooking the pistes.
- Bedroom 1: Family room comprising double bed with seperate sleeping area with built-in bunkbed for 2.
- Bedroom 2: Double built-in bunks, ideally suited for 4 children or 2 adults sharing. Storage area.
- Spacious shower room with seperate WC.
- TV/DVD and WiFi
- Ski storage area to the ground floor
- Secure key-pad access
- some roadway parking available
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"We have had a lovely time (been very lucky with the snow & sun!) As "newbies" to Montgenevre we are very taken by the resort and ski area."
Marion & Mark
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.