Apartment Elise - a brand new first floor 2 bedroom apartment, which has been beautifully restored for 2021 from what was originally an old barn. Incredibly spacious throughout, 2 julietter balconies and full of rustic charm, it has capacity for up to 4 people and is located in the tranquille village of Les Alberts (Montgenevre 1400)The property has the benefit of access to a garden with hot tub available from August (for a supplementary fee) and is well situated between the main resorts of Montgenevre and Serre Chevalier - with a short 10 min drive in either direction and easy proximity to Briancon.
First floor apartment:
- Lounge area with sofa
- Kitchen area - 4 ring hob, grill oven, fridge freezer, small appliances including coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine.
- 6 seater dining table and chairs
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with mountain views
- Bedroom 2: Double or Twin (2 single beds)
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
- Hot tub for 6pax available from Winter 2021/22 (£80 per evening, pre-booking essential), BBQ with dining area, garden furniture for client use
- TV with Netflix, bluetooth speaker
- Ski locker
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all winter rentals
- Free village parking near by
- Option for daily Montgenevre chauffeur service (25 euros per van per drop off) (SUN-FRI)
- Pets welcome (+£50)
"The La Bergerie apartment is absolutely amazing! We felt welcome and at home, at the same time the fresh smell of wood created feelings of relaxation. The location is a dream for families. A beautiful garden is right outside the door. Mountains all around, so that you can walk, hike or bike perfectly. My absolute favorites were our hosts. Thank you for these wonderful days, which we were allowed to relax, laugh and feel good with you!"
"Newly furnished flat, comfortable and pleasant, well equipped"
"The La Bergerie - Go Montgenevre apartment is fantastically beautiful. Furnished with great attention to detail, with incredibly nice, hospitable hosts, and a wonderful garden. I really can only praise and look forward to returning again soon."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.