This new luxury chalet offering generous space over 4 floors maintains all the charm of an old Alpine chalet, but has been recently modernised throughout to a high standard. It boasts 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms ranging from 2-6 people, making it perfect for larger families or groups sharing. It offers beautiful communal areas including large dining area, lounge with open fireplace and a spectacular balcony to catch some of Monty’s glorious sunshine. For those looking for a little ‘je ne sais quoi...’ it offers a bonus Sauna on the first floor, perfect for winding down those aching muscles after a hard days ski!
- Entrance hall with heated ski and boot rack
- Double garage
- Utility Room with washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1: Double with en-suite
- Bedroom 2: Double with en-suite
- Bedroom 3: 6 bed dormitory with TV
- Bedroom 4: Double with en-suite
- Bedroom 5: Double with en-suite
- Bedroom 6: Double with en-suite
- Sauna and wellness area and separate shower
- Beautifully presented and well-equipped American style kitchen
- Large dining area with 180' degree views
- Lounge with open fireplace and doors to:
- Large balcony with outdoor furniture and breath-taking views
- Driveway parking
- TV in all bedrooms
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"Amazing experience with Go Montgenèvre team! We booked a house for 16 people in Feb of 2022. We were warmly welcomed by the team and they explained all details regarding the house. The house itself was in a great condition, well maintained and had everything we needed for the 16 of us. The booking experience also went well and we did not have any issues. I really liked that you could split the payments and pay the rest of the fee later. We had really great time with no stress. All the way up team Go Montgenèvre! Great work"
"Thank you for the chalet, great fun. Thank you to James for meeting us at the beginning. Also never seen so much snow. Thanks again."
"We had a wonderful holiday and the Go Montgenevre team were great and made it all so easy for us. We will certainly be back!"
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.