Apartment Ella, a brand new top floor 2 bedroom duplex apartment, which has been beautifully restored for 2021 from what was originally an old barn. It has capacity for up to 6 people and is located in the village of Les Alberts (Montgenevre 1400) perfectly situated for Les Alberts nordic skiing just 200m (door to piste).The property has the benefit of access to a garden with jacuzzi, which can be reserved privately for a supplementary fee and is well situated between the main resorts of Montgenevre and Serre Chevalier - with a short 10 min drive in either direction and easy proximity to Briancon. Apartment access on third floor with stunning views of the Valley de Clarée.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom
- Family shower room
- Separate toilet
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, diner area
- Kitchen with 4 ring hob, grill oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment
- Dining table and chairs for 6
- Beautiful views overlooking Les Alberts and the Clarée valley.
- Bedroom 2: Family room comprising a double bed plus two further single beds
- En-suite shower and basin
- Hot tub for 6pax, available in summer only (€65 per day, including prosecco, pre-booking essential), BBQ with dining area, garden furniture for client use
- Ski locker
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all winter rentals
- Free village parking near by
- Option for daily Montgenevre chauffeur service (25 euros per van per drop off) (SUN-FRI)
- Pets welcome (+£50)
"Whether you are a skier, mountaineer, runner or just a nature lover the flat is located in a beautiful and authentic French alpine village. The Hodson family are charming and will treat you with the best service. The flats are incredibly clean and equipped with kitchen, towels, sheets, tv. Undoubtedly an unforgettable experience. Vallee de la Claree, Montgenevre, Briançon or the Ecrins or Queyras Natural Park are only 30 minutes away by car!"
"We had a great holiday in this cosy, well decorated flat. The welcome was more than warm and our hosts were very responsive. The Clarée valley is really beautiful."
"A place with a refined mountain charm. The place has been renovated with taste and quality. Nothing is missing in terms of cutlery, household equipment and glasses. Household products were provided and James and Julie are charming hosts. A real nugget for travelling between Montgenèvre, the Clarée valley, and Serre-Chevalier."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.