Montgenèvre opens up so many possibilities on both the french and Italian sides. The Hautes-Alpes are known for the mythical stages of the Tour de France, with many high altitude passes, among them the Col de l'Izoard, the Col du Lautaret and Galibier, all close to Montgenèvre, with many epic climbs including Col de Sestriere on the Italian side.M
Registered and attached to the wrist of its owner, it is valid 7 days from Saturday to Friday. The cost is 60€ for children under 14 years old and 80€ for adults. The Pass allows unlimited but regulated access to the following activities:
- Golf practice: open from 11am to 2pm.
- The summer toboggan (1 free entry every day during opening hours)
- Telemix Chalmettes, Gondrans chairlift and Chalvet gondola lift in free and unrestricted access
- Multi-leisure Park: paddle, kayak and pedal boat every day
- Cinema: free access to the 6pm screening
- Climbin' forest. Valid every day, three daily departures: 13:00 / 13:30 / 14:00, within the limit of available harnesses.
Offer +: present your Pass, receive many offers in the different shops of Montgenèvre.