This elegant 3 bedroom duplex apartment has all of the charm of a traditional Alpine chalet but in apartment form. It has been tastefully furnished throughout and boasts spectacular views across the resort. It is roughly 5-6 minutes' walk to the piste - with a free navette/bus stops just outside that will take you to the front every 20 minutes and return you straight to your door. It will sleep 6 comfortably but offers a mezzanine with single bed plus a double sofabed to the principle lounge to sleep up to 8 if required.
Easy ground level access to:
- Living area with sofa (double sofa-bed), comfy chairs and dining area for 6/8 people. Dual aspect double doors to large surround south facing balcony and outdoor furniture
- Kitchen comprising - dishwasher, 4 ring hob, integrated oven and fridge freezer
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom
- Shower room with WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with breath-taking view
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bedroom (better suited for children)
- Bedroom 4/Mezzanine: Single sofa-bed, TV
- Further shower room with WC
- Ski locker
- Roadway parking
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"Beautiful view of the resort, very pleasant and fully equipped apartment."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.