A truly authentic mountain experience - Chalet Nougatine is a wonderful rustic chalet situated in the heart of Montgenevre village, in a quiet, secluded setting. It contains 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 9 people and offers excellent value for groups or families on a budget.
- French doors welcome you into:
- Dining area with dining table and chairs and comfortable lounge area
- Forward facing kitchen equipped with grill oven, 4 ring hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 2: Triple room with double bed, single bed and bath
- Bedroom 3: Triple room with double bed, single bed and bath
- Landing: further single bed
- Further WC
- Terrace to ground floor with outdoor furniture in a beautifully secluded area
- Ski locker
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
- Pets welcome (+£50)
"Charming, spacious and extremely well located chalet in Montgenèvre. The hosts were very attentive to making sure the stay went well. We'll be back next year for sure!"
"Very well located, close to the shops, Chalet Nougatine is very comfortable, well laid out, with all the necessary equipment to cook meals. The stairs to the upstairs bedrooms are a little steep. The Go-Montgenèvre team are very responsive."
"This timeless cute chalet has the perfect view of the amazing scenery. I can't wait to go back and stay again."
"Spent a fabulous week at Chalet Nougatine. Very sad to leave. The chalet is cozy and compact and very characterful. A hot water system that managed to satisfy the showering needs of three millennials (and they shower a lot). Reasonable walking distance to the slopes and, more importantly Le Gralle bar. The two upper bedrooms have their own baths, which makes the apres ski hour much more pleasant. You might argue that the chalet chopping board is a fraction on the small side but generally this is a beautiful chalet and highly recommended"
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.