A hidden gem. Chalet Amalka, located in the picturesque village of 'Les Alberts' (Monty's suburb) offers guests a real 'haven' to retreat to from the hustle and bustle of resort life. Chalet Amalka is a beautifully restored 19th century house, tastefully renovated and finished to a high standard. Here you will find 4 bedrooms and a 'coin montagne' enabling groups of up to 10 people to enjoy the chalet.
The house is perfect for couples sharing and looking for something a little more special, or for a couple of families looking for more space. It offers easy access to the cultural city of Briancon.
- Welcoming entrance hall with bench seat
- Large vaulted room equipped with pool table, cinema screen with projector, table football, young children's play area and beautiful open fire place
- Well-equipped kitchen comprising of oven, hob, fridge freezer, double sink and wooden work surfaces, with breakfast area and table and chairs for 4 people
- Through to large living room with dining area for 10
- Wood-burner (some wood supplied for the week, extra supplementary upon request)
- Bedroom 1: Master double bedroom with a private shower room with toilet and a balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom, convertible into a twin room
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, convertible into a twin room
- Bedroom 4: Bunk beds and a double bed, convertible into twin beds
- 2 additional bathrooms, one with toilet
- Separate toilet
- Private garden
- Driveway parking for one car with further parking available in the main village
- Has wonderful scenery on its doorstep with a children's play park just around the corner.
- Option for a daily transfer service to or from Montgenèvre resort (from 25€ one way, from sunday to friday)
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a bespoke holiday
Our experienced team present the best options for your group and preferred dates, utilising our exclusive list of accommodation, our locally based reps, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.