New for winter 2021/22
Go-Montgenevre are excited to present Chalet Belvédère - a large chalet currently undergoing renovation in time for 2021/22, which will be ideal for families or groups looking for beautifully presented space on a budget. Comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large communal floor to include dedicated kitchen area, large open plan dining area and living area with galleria overhead. Probably the most spectacular benefit with this chalet is the unspoilt views across Montgenevre from it's large South facing balcony.
- Frontal entrance to kitchen comprising oven, hob, various small appliances, large fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Large dining table for 10, lounge area with woodburner (wood supplied) with staircase leading to a viewing gallery overhead
- Access to large South-facing balcony with outdoor furniture
- Corridor leading to shower room with toilet and basin
- Bedroom 1 - double room
- Bedroom 2 - bunk/double room for 3. The bottom rung of the bunkbed will have an additional pull-out under which will transform into a double bed.
- Bedroom 3: large double bedroom with built-in storage, Juliette style balcony with South-facing views
- Bedroom 4: triple room comprising 1 double plus single bed
- Bathroom - with bath and shower attachment, toilet, basin
- WiFi, TV
- Central heating
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- Roadway parking
- Private garden area
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
Lower ground Floor:
- Large well-presented storage space - due to be renovated in future years to become a wellness area *watch this space*
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.