Go Montgenevre are excited to present Chalet Belvédère - a recently renovated chalet, ideal for families or groups looking for beautifully presented space with stunning views at a good value price. Comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large communal floor to include dedicated kitchen area, large open plan dining area and living area with galleria overhead. Probably the most spectacular benefit with this chalet is the unspoilt views across Montgenevre, with a large South facing balcony for those looking to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Frontal entrance to kitchen comprising oven, hob, various small appliances, large fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Large dining table for 10, lounge area with woodburner (wood supplied) with staircase leading to a viewing gallery overhead
- Access to large South-facing balcony with outdoor furniture
- Corridor leading to shower room with toilet and basin
- Bedroom 1 - double room
- Bedroom 2 - bunk room with additional pull-out bed under
- Bedroom 3: large double bedroom with built-in storage, Juliette style balcony with South-facing views
- Bedroom 4: triple room comprising 3 single beds
- Bathroom - with bath and shower attachment, toilet, basin
- WiFi, TV
- Central heating
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- Roadway parking
- Private garden area
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"Just heading down the mountain to Turin and wanted to thank Go-Montgenevre for a superbly organised week. I know it's been the 2 busiest weekends of the year when I arrived and left and your customer service by email and in person was second to none.Thank you so much and best of luck for the rest of the season"
"We all absolutely loved the resort, the apartment was perfect for our needs, the two older boys took to skiing like ducks to water and I met some great people in my lessons. None of us wanted to come home and we're all suffering from skiing withdrawal. Roll on next year!"
Dave & Lisa
Lower ground Floor:
- Large well-presented storage space - due to be renovated in future years to become a wellness area *watch this space*
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.