A beautifully arranged and extremely well-equipped 3 bedroom apartment situated in the popular Obelisque zone of the village, with easy piste access. It offers ample space for 7 people with the nearest piste just 75m away - which will take you to ski lifts to either side of the resort. Other benefits include close proximity to an ESF meeting point for a number of ski lesson options plus you're only up the road from the Anova Bar and Spa (which we hear does a mean Jacuzzi side cocktail!) and superb views This apartment will suit either a large family or 2 couples sharing perfectly. For those looking to drive, there is an off-road garage available with parking for 1 car plus additional parking on a first come, first serve basis outside.
- Spacious living room area with 2 sofas and a lounge chair
- Dining area with a large table looking onto a south facing balcony
- Kitchen area comprising dishwasher, 4 ring hob, integrated oven, fridge freezer plus small appliances including coffee machine and kettle.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with access to west facing balcony
- Bedroom 2: Triple bedroom under eaves (low height space) with 3 single beds. Access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Single cabin bed and a pull out bed to become twin
- Bathroom with toilet
- Shower room with toilet
- Ski storage area
- Off-road garage parking
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals
"A group of us stayed here in February half term. One family of 4, with children aged 7 and 5, and an adult friend of ours. The flat fit us all very comfortably, and has a wonderful view over the mountains. There is a ski locker on the ground floor which is very handy. The kitchen was fine for cooking our own meals. Montgenevre is a great place to ski - not too busy even in half term, lots of good runs. Highly recommended all round."
"Great place in a great location! Very well equipped too! Highly recommended!"
"The best ski-apartment we have ever rented. Very nice balconies. Top modern. Placed right next to the piste (50 m). Everything was nice and clean. Check in/out was very easy."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.