Apartment Amelie, a brand new top floor 2 bedroom duplex apartment, which has been beautifully restored for 2021 from what was originally an old barn. It has capacity for up to 6 people and is located in the village of Les Alberts (Montgenevre 1400)perfectly situated for Les Alberts nordic skiing just 200m (door to piste). The property has the benefit of access to a garden with hot tub available from August (for a supplementary fee) and is well situated between the main resorts of Montgenevre and Serre Chevalier - with a short 10 min drive in either direction and easy proximity to Briancon. Apartment access on third floor with stunning views.
- Bedroom 1: Children's room with bunk beds for two
- Family shower room
- Separate toilet
- Open plan lounge with double sofa-bed, kitchen, diner area
- Kitchen with 4 ring hob, grill oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment
- Dining table and chairs for 4/6
- Beautiful views overlooking Les Alberts and the surrounding mountains.
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room
- Eaves storage
- Hot tub for 6pax available from Winter 2021/22 (£100 per evening, pre-booking essential), BBQ with dining area, garden furniture for client use
- Ski locker
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all winter rentals
- Free village parking near by
- Option for daily Montgenevre chauffeur service (25 euros per van per drop off) (SUN-FRI)
- Pets welcome (+£50)
"Very nice renovation with pleasant garden in an old barn near briancon, montgenevre and the Clarée. Warm welcome."
"We had a wonderful time in the apartment/chalet La Bergerie. As we were given a tour of the house by the hosts, we were able to visit all the newly built and lovingly furnished flats. The location is perfect for hiking lovers and skiing fans in winter. Also perfect for a family holiday as there is enough space in the flats. The hosts are very friendly, helpful and always available for questions. The best location to enjoy a real French raclette! The skiing holiday is already booked!"
"We had a very good stay in this flat, comfortable, very well equipped and tastefully decorated. Warm and attentive welcome by the owners"
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.