Chalet Rocher de l'Aigle
This extremely large chalet set over 3 floors has all the charm of an old Alpine chalet, but modernised to a comfortable standard throughout. It boasts 6 en-suite bedrooms ranging from 2-4 people, making it perfect for larger families or groups sharing. It offers beautiful communal areas including a lounge with woodburner (wood supplied) and a spectacular balcony to catch some of Monty’s glorious sunshine. For those looking for a little ‘je ne sais quoi...’ it offers a bonus Sauna to the ground floor, perfect for winding down those aching muscles after a hard days ski!
- Entrance hall with Sauna, ski and boot rack
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (can be seprated) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Well-presented and well-equipped kitchen
- Large dining area
- Lounge with woodburner and sliding doors to:
- Large balcony with outdoor furniture and breath-taking view
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Family room with double bed (can be seperated) and 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Family suite with double bed and en-suite shower room with door leading to:
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds and additional shower
- Driveway parking
- TV in all bedrooms
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Either book direct here or contact the team.
You can add transfers and extras now or closer to the time. We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.