Chalet Rocher de l'Aigle
This extremely large chalet set over 3 floors has all the charm of an old Alpine chalet, but modernised to a comfortable standard throughout. It boasts 6 en-suite bedrooms ranging from 2-4 people, making it perfect for larger families or groups sharing. It offers beautiful communal areas including a lounge with woodburner (wood supplied) and a spectacular balcony to catch some of Monty’s glorious sunshine. For those looking for a little ‘je ne sais quoi...’ it offers a bonus Sauna to the ground floor, perfect for winding down those aching muscles after a hard days ski!
- Entrance hall with Sauna, ski and boot rack
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (can be seprated) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Well-presented and well-equipped kitchen
- Large dining area
- Lounge with woodburner and sliding doors to:
- Large balcony with outdoor furniture and breath-taking view
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Family room with double bed (can be seperated) and 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Family suite with double bed and en-suite shower room with door leading to:
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds and additional shower
- Driveway parking
- TV in all bedrooms
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.